Found the problem.

It turns out that the Internet Explorer issue was because a Theme got corrupted (somehow). Once I changed Themes it went away. I was even able to upload a fresh version of the Theme and it worked – but by then I was ready to move on to a new look.

I started around noon Saturday and didn’t get the whole thing settled until around 5:00 PM. Tweaking and flipping between Themes is time consuming!

One thought on “Found the problem.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*
To prove you're a person (not a spam script), type the security word shown in the picture. Click on the picture to hear an audio file of the word.
Anti-spam image