My Mom called me this morning after I made my earlier post to tell me that it looked all messed up in Internet Explorer. It looks fine in FireFox (for PC & Mac) and it looks fine in Safari for (PC & Mac) – Explorer is the only one with a problem.
I have no idea when this started or if it just started. I Thought it was a plug-in issue but turning off all the plug-ins did not solve the problem. I also updated to a newer blog version (WP 2.3.1) which did nothing to fix it either. I am totally lost as to what could cause it. I even went through the spam plug-in to see if it caught something that might have done it… I couldn’t see anything but that doesn’t rule it out.
Sorry everyone, you’ll have to use FireFox or Safari till it gets worked out!