I got my bank statement in the mail this week so I got a second chance to use the new Budget software. I tried with the last bank statement but, I had too many entries to put into the Budget software and must have made a mistake somewhere because I could not get it to balance with my Quicken account. This time went much smoother. Only a couple of entries to make and it balanced with my Quicken immediately. Now I’m on the right track and hope in a month or so to be able to stop using Quicken all together. For the time being I’ll have to use two checkbook/budgeting software programs just to make sure the new application is working to my satisfaction.
I’m hoping if everything continues as it has, that I will be back on track with my budget by the end of the month of July!